Life Settlement Advisors
As a trusted advisor, clients depend on you to help them make informed decisions regarding their finances and other important assets.
Whether you are a CPA, financial planner, trust officer, estate planner, attorney, life insurance consultant or other trusted advisor, it is becoming more evident that life settlements or viatical settlements are an important new planning tool that benefits both the client and the advisor in many ways. There are no out-of-pocket costs to you or your client.
Please call us at 317-863-5936 or toll-free at 888-849-0887 to learn how a life settlement or viatical settlement can be a valuable option for you and your clients or contact LSA with any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this website or the life settlement marketplace.
- What is a life settlement?
- How did life settlements get started?
- What are the criteria used to determine the value of a life policy?
- How much will the seller be paid for his or her policy?
- Why would someone sell their life insurance policy?
- Who is an ideal life settlement candidate?
- Who makes the ongoing premium payments?
- Will the insured need to take a medical exam?
- Will the policy qualify if it is owned by someone other than the insured?
- Is a life settlement and viatical settlement the same?
- Why would anyone consider a life settlement?
- Will the insured be required to accept an offer from a provider?
- What if the insured dies shortly after selling his or her policy?
- Can I sell a portion of my policy?
- Are there any restrictions as to how proceeds from a life settlement are used?
- What are the tax implications of a life settlement?
- Is the sale of life settlements regulated by any institutional or federal agencies?
- What types of policies qualify?