Did you know you can sell all or a portion of a life insurance policy, even term insurance?
(2 minute read)
The Christmas season is full of lovely traditions, including toasts, storytelling, Christmas cards, and moments of good cheer. Whether you’re looking for a perfect message to write in a letter or an inventive speech to raise smiles and joy in your loved ones, sharing a Christmas poem is a charming way to celebrate the joys of the season. Look over these offerings to get in the spirit yourself and find the Christmas poem your family and friends will love.
Secular Christmas Poems to Share with Family and Friends
From the magic of Santa’s workshop to the rush and bustle of last-minute shopping, these poems capture the energy of the Christmas season for young and old.
- A Visit From St. Nicholas is a classic tale of Santa’s visit.
- [little tree] is an ode to the beauty of a Christmas tree.
- Santa Claus is a poem celebrating Santa and all the magic he brings.
- Greatest Gifts celebrates the time we have with loved ones as the greatest gift.
- Christmas Lesson reminds us to focus on the gifts we can give to others as the reason for the season.
- Santa’s Lazy Elf is a story of the elves working hard in Santa’s workshop…except one!
- The Eve Before Christmas is all about the last-minute stress of shopping, ending with a funny twist.
Sharing poems like these by reading aloud could become a favored tradition among your loved ones, even if you are just talking on the phone or meeting via video chat.
Religious Christmas Poems to Share with Family and Friends
Aside from Santa and gifts that take up attention, many families also consider the Christmas holiday as celebrating the birth of Jesus. For those whose celebrations of Christmas include religious observances, these poems could be a great fit.
- Christmas Bells is an iconic reflection on the ideas of peace on earth and goodwill toward all.
- Christmas Carol tells the story of the Nativity.
- The Littlest Christmas Tree is the story of a growing Christmas tree who learns from the example of Jesus.
- Gift of Magic and Love is about sending well-wishes and grace to loved ones, even across great distance.
- The Hush of Christmas contrasts the hustle and bustle of planning with the quiet moments of faith.
- Christmas Time reminds us that the giving spirit of the holidays should last all year.
- What Christmas Means is a call to love everyone equally and leave no one alone at Christmas.
These poems are certainly moving reminders of what many consider to be the most important part of Christmas.
If none of these poems are a great fit for your celebration, The Poetry Foundation is just one of many resources where dozens more poems, both secular and religious, can be found. Whether you want a modern example of good cheer or a classic ode written in ages past, writers have celebrated Christmas through poetry for centuries, and will continue to do so. In fact, you could even get inspiration to write your own poem if none of these fit!
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Did you know you can sell all or a portion of a life insurance policy, even term insurance? Selling an unwanted life insurance policy is no different than selling your car, home or any other valuable asset that will create immediate cash. Contact us today to learn more.
Life Settlement Advisors